From visone user support
A network collection is a set or sequence of several networks that belong together, e.g., by building a longitudinal network. The collection manager is activated by clicking the collection manager button in visone's toolbar, located next to the animation button .
- create collection: adds a new collection to the collection overview in the upper left
- delete collection: removes the highlighted collection from the collection overview
- set as active: selects the highlighted collection from the collection overview as the one to work with (see animation and RSiena)
- available networks: shows all networks that are currently opened in visone
- networks in collection: shows all networks that are assigned to the highlighted collection
- add/remove: are used to reassign networks to collections; the order of adding defines the order of network states in the collection
- name: is used to (re)name the highlighted network collection
- identifying attribute : is used to identify nodes in different networks with each other
Basic application scenarios related to network collections are explained in the tutorial on network collections and dynamic networks.